Saturday, October 17, 2009

Happy Birthday, Great-Grandpa!



Today is my grandpa's and the kids' great-grandpa's birthday! He is 87 years young and still living life to the fullest! He still mows several lawns a week and is constantly on the go!! I am very blessed to have such a god-loving, caring, and family-oriented man to call my grandpa. The kids just adore him and he sets such an awesone example for our children to follow! He is also Braden's namesake and boy does Braden have a lot to live up to!! I hope that he can be just half the person that our grandpa is!!! He was at the hospital the day each of my children were born and that is just an awesome memory I will always have!! The Lord has blessed us with the BEST Grandpa and Great-Grandpa in the whole world! We love you great-grandpa!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment