Saturday, November 14, 2009

Braden's Birthday Party

Last Sunday, we had Braden's birthday party with his friends. Braden decided that he wanted his birthday party at his karate studio. I could not have been more pleased! It was much more relaxing for me, and the kids had a ball. Mr. Ray kept them busy and they were all tired. The best part was watching my little ninja break 3 boards by kicking and punching them. Afterwards, he did admit that it did hurt a little, but we will not tell! :)


The birthday boy






The great cupcake toppers by Mary Anne from Etsy!




The party favors!








Playing karate dodge ball!








Braden about to break the boards!! :)





And he DID IT!!!  Look at that smile of accomplishment!






And AGAIN!!!



Braden and his karate teacher, Mr. Ray!



My sweet Ella, too!


Braden riding his new scooter from Granny!!

Happy 7th Birthday my Sweet Boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment