Thursday, December 10, 2009

Up On A House Top

Braden's Christmas program at school was on Monday night.  I have been hearing the song "Up on a House Top" for quite awhile and now I got to hear the whole thing. The kids did a wonderful job and I must say that Braden was a hit!!  They put him front-row-center!! He was dancing and singing the whole time.  Mom seems to think we will see him on broadway some day! He is very musically inclined and has rhythm!  Maybe that is why he has asked Santa for a guitar this year. 

The funniest part was when Braden sneezed in the middle of the program.  Too bad I did not have that part on tape, because boy can he sneeze.  He does not have the middle name James for nothing! HA! HA! 

Here are some pics. (with my new camera!)



My boy before his program!



Braden is in the middle of the first row!!


 Doing hand movements and all!!!




My sweet girl too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment