Thursday, June 9, 2011

Picture this........

 
Picture this..................your child's baseball team is playing their final game and if they win, they will receive first place for the season.  So, next thing you see, is the bases are loaded, we are losing 1 to 4,  there are two outs, and your child is up to bat!!!  What would you think???  Oh My!! No pressure or anything......This was ME.  So, want to know the rest of the story?????

There we are, bases loaded, two outs, and Braden is at bat.  Next thing I realized he connected with the ball.......I started screaming and realize the ball just flew by the short stop and is heading into the outfield!!! Can you say GRAND SLAM................Yes, my baby just hit a grand slam, making the score 5 to 4 we are winning.  I could not get to him fast enough to give him a big hug!! (and, yes I was crying!!) This was such an awesome game.....but as luck would have it, we ended up losing our 3rd game of the season and we got second place. However, at this point all I could think was My BaBy just hit a GrAnD SLaM!!! I am so proud of him.  He has come such a long way with baseball this year and I hope he continues.  WE LoVe You,  B!!!!
The winning team
The Grand Slam Hitter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment