Friday, August 14, 2009

Our First Grader

Today was Braden's first day of First Grade. He had a great time and was so excited. As usual when something exciting is going on, Braden had a hard time going to sleep and then was up bright and early this morning. He said he had a great day and that he wanted to stay all day! Braden just LOVES school. When I asked him what his favorite part was he said "when we made a project." That is definitely right up his alley- he loves projects. His teacher got a little carried away and forgot that they were actually getting out of schol at 11:45. I cannot say I ever forgot to let my kids go home! HA! That just says she was having a great time with the kids!



Last night was Open House and Braden was ready to go to school right then. He was excited to see all his friends and he seems to have a great class. Iam looking forward to this year, I think it is going to be a great one. The best part is that I feel like I get to be a "real mom" for a few weeks. I get to take Braden to school and pick him up everyday until I start school! I am so excited about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment