Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday, Ella!

My sweet Ella,

I cannot believe that you, my sweet girl, are  4.  I still remember the day you were born!  What a sweet, pretty little girl you have become.  You love to sing, dance and play with your babies.  You love to have "real" baby stuff for your dolls- diapers, bottles.  The play kind just will not do!  What a great little dancer you are.  You even love to play "dance studio" at home.  I love the way you put little stickers on the floor for your "kids" to sit as you teach them!
       You are so lucky to have so many people that love you to pieces.  You absolutely adore your Papa and Maka, and you have to know exactly where Papa is at every moment!! I love how you think that he plays golf with Tiger Woods everyday!!!  You are too funny!! Everyone who meets you talks about your pretty smile and your caring heart!  You are my outside kid and you would stay out there all day if I would let you! I am so proud of the adorable, thoughtful little girl you have become.  I absolutely love being your mom and am enjoying every moment of it!! (but slow down just a little :)

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment