Friday, July 17, 2009

Birthday Parties

On Kelly's Korner this week is Children's Birthday parties, so I thought I would share Ella's Third Birthday. This year, I decided to do a pink and green polka dot party. Ella had a small and great 3rd birthday! I love planning my kiddos birthday parties! They are so much fun.....


I ordered this dress for Ella from Polka Dot Market! (Along with her matching plates and napkins)




The cupcake toppers came from TomKatStudio on Etsy! She was great. I told her what I wanted and she made them prefect!




Her cake!

This outfit was also made by Polka Dot Market!




Banner from polka Dot Market!

Her invitation designed by Little Divas Designs!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog Cristan! This is the cutest party. Her invitations are SO cute. Mrs. Dale still has it on her fridge. :) Your children are so precious.

    ReplyDelete