Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday






We have been very busy the past few days. Missi and Madeline came up and we had a wonderful visit. Braden, Madeline, and Ella played together wonderfully. Ella would actually hold still for Madeline to brush her hair, too bad she will not do that for me! We went to the pool, the lake, and Missi and I were able to catch up. It was lots of fun! Madeline would be a great big sister some day. She is such as sweet and thoughtful little girl!


Yesterday the kids had a dentist appointment in Athens. Afterwards we went and got some things for our trip to Disney next week. We are counting down the days!

1 comment:

  1. WOW I really look naked........everyone, I promise I wasn't.....so much for a bandeau top....oh well, no tan lines, LOL! We had a great time!

    ReplyDelete