Friday, July 24, 2009

Fashionable Friday

Here is what happens when you let a 3 year old dress herself for the pool. Ella chose to wear a mix-match bathing suit, Easter socks, and tennis shoes to the pool. I do not like my child to leave the house not matching, but some days, I have to pick my battles.






On Kelly's Korner this week it is show us your wedding dress, so I thought I would join in. I remember that my mom and I found this great bridal shop in Richmond Hill, Georgia. I cannot remember the name of it though and I think it is now closed. I did not want a strapless dress, but when I tried on this one, I loved it. I also found my bridesmaides dresses there and the lady who owned the store also made my tiara. My mom had found one of my grandmother's old necklaces and she made the tiara with part of my grandma's necklace in there. I absolutely loved my tiara and that made it extra special.


No comments:

Post a Comment