Saturday, July 18, 2009

Braden and Madeline Through the Years

Braden and Madeline (7 months and 20 months)







Braden was 11 months and Madeline was 2.



Braden's 3rd Birthday (Madeline was 4)





Today, Missi and Madeline are coming for a visit. I am so excited. Missi and I were roomates in college and she introduced Marc and I. Madeline is a little older than Braden and I know they are going to have a blast playing. We do not get to see each other as much as we used to or would like to, so I am thankful for the time we will get to spend together. As I was looking through some pictures the other day, I found some of Madeline and Braden when they were little. How time does fly!!! I cannot wait for them to see each other again! I will definitely have more pictures to post soon!








No comments:

Post a Comment