Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Disney Here We Come

We have started packing today and we are all getting very excited. We also heard today that Cheryl's surgery will not be until the Friday after we get back, so that is good news! Marc will be able to enjoy our vacation now! Tomorrow we will finish packing, after I spend the day in a meeting for school.

Speaking of school, that beings a little stress and anxiety into my life. We are moving into a new building this year and I do not know when my room will be ready for me to move into. I like to be ready on the first day of pre-planning. But, I do not know if that is going to be possible this year. I guess I just need to keep reminding myself that you can only do what you can do!!

Today has definitely been not a good day for children in our house! It seemed like every time I turned around someone was getting hurt. We kept sweet Jameson today while his mommy had to go to school for a few hours and what does he do, get hurt. That is not supposed to happen on my watch. He was pushing Ella's baby stroller and he pushed the handles to the floor and fell down and then hit the handle with his eye! As I was worrying about how his eye was, Ella stumped her toe and almost tore the whole nail off! What a day!!

Well, here is a preview of some of my favorite things we got for our trip.......


Braden and Ella's Autograph books



Ella's Shirt for Animal Kingdom

The kids' waterbottles.

My Bag!

2 comments:

  1. Where in the world did you get the water bottles, autograph books and cute bag?? LOVE 'EM!!! You guys have fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandi,
    Thanks for the compliment. I got the autograph books on Etsy from Timeless journey. The water bottles came from www.trenditotsboutique.com and a family member made the bag! We are excited about going. This will be our first time!

    ReplyDelete