Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Ella












My sweet Ella was born on May 7, 2006. I made it through this pregnancy without any problems, except that she was almost born on the side of the road on the way to the hospital, as the doctor put it. When I first saw her, I thought she was the prettiest baby girl I have ever seen! She had a perfect complexion and cute, black hair. Then they told us that she had a distended belly and that they wanted to look into it. So, after a 6 day stay in the NICU and many tests, they determined she just had a big, fat tummy, and we got to bring Ella home. Both of my kids had big tummies! But let me tell you, that was a very tough 6 days!



Ella was a very good baby and still is a sweet, dramatic little girl! We still are not the best sleepers in the world (which my kids are not known for) but she is very caring and motherly. She always has to make sure everyone is taken care of, especially her Papa! She has to make sure he has everything he needs to eat his breakfast or lunch. During the school year, they eat breakfast and lunch together on most days, unless Papa is playing golf. Whenever she gets on the phone with Maka, her first question is always, "Where's Papa?". To which she says, "Go get him!". Man does she love her Papa, and I just love to see her light up when she sees him! Does a heart good! :)


She is also very much into her dolls and real babies. She is very fascinated with babies. Whenever we go anywhere, she has to pack her baby bag with everything she needs: bottles, wipes, bib, change of clothes, camera, and cell phone. She goes through her list and counts them on her fingers just like I do to make sure I have everything I need. So, we have to take a baby stroller or a shopping cart with us to the grocery store. She is definitely a girl! We have so much fun with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment